Fret Benders For Sale

Woodenspoke

For those who do not know, I have been making and selling fret benders to LMI for several years now. Buried somewhere in this classified list is an older bender. I upgraded the design a few months ago. As I do not sell these on the retail level I have offered a special deal to PG members. The new design is a bit more expensive to produce but is a better product overall with a blue anodized finish.

The Price for PG members is $48 plus $10 shipped within the USA (Priority Mail 3 day).

Internationally the shipping cost is $15, but the handle will be removed to reduce costs, The handle only takes a minute to reattach. Shipping time varies from several weeks to a month. Really depends on weather your customs service and/or countries post office cares. I do not ship to Asia, South America, Africa or the Baltic States. I do ship to Canada, Europe and Australia, and countries that fall in those general regions. Ask if you are not sure.

IMG_1920.jpg

The radius setting is adjusted by sliding one guide bearing in or out, As each fretwire size is different you will need to adjust the bearings distance for every wire size you use and for every radius you put on your fretboard. If you use only one size of wire and one fretboard radius you only need to adjust this position once.

If you are interested you need to PM me dont post here or it may be days before I respond to questions.

You will need a PayPal account so I can send you an invoice and get paid. No checks or money orders as I dont have time to go to my bank (Sorry). I need your country mentioned in the PM. Then I also need your PayPal email address.

This is more of a courtesy to PG members, I will not get rich selling benders here... if you know what I mean.

I do offer these in quantity to retailers if anyone is interested in selling benders on their web site (not on ebay sorry).

• 2 months later...

That's a great price for a high-quality tool. Anybody who doesn't have one will find it a huge time saver and quality enhancer.

Bending frets by hand takes practice. And even after you get good at it, it still takes a long time compared to what you can do with the machine.