Hybrid Jazzmaster/teisco Tulip

hey peeps, i am currently new to this thing. i have just gotten an idea based off one of my projects, but this time its looks alot better lol. i don't realy like replicating guitar design's so i choose to create my own or hybrid the f*** out of them. i have made 7 guitars as of late and sold 4 of them on ebay, this will be the first one i have done in a while.(first design PIC)

63243237865ff68d231e0e94e747aec7b60c8ef.jpg

my new design going to have a figured camphor top with a tiger myrtle 35" thick body and is ganna have a zebra wood neck, i have scribbled out a pic to show lol. let me know what you think

6324152fd0fdded8153de7000b522d27e72a32c.jpg

my new design going to have a figured camphor top with a tiger myrtle 35" thick body and is ganna have a zebra wood neck, i have scribbled out a pic to show lol. let me know what you think

My first thought is that a 35 inch thick body may be a tad heavy and difficult to play :D

ummmmmmm, does Australia even have that kind of species? i have tryed for ceder but every wood place folds and says no when they find out that i want it to make a guitar out of they say it's too soft. i want tasmanian black wood Cinda like koa but our black wood tree's don't grow as big as America's koa tree's. do you think customs will let me import some