Offloading Stuff

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Go here For more and bigget pics. There's 35 pics, all detailed.

Make me an offer in a PM if you see something you want.

417925_162.jpg

Strat and OLP PGs. The strat PG has Super Strat II written on the top. Cant see it in the pics, and should clean right off.

417925_166.jpg

Dimarzio bass HB. No clue what model. Came out of blue body and the wires are pretty short. Will still work in a P bass tho.

417925_172.jpg

OLP MM5 5 String Bass body. Refinnished in red. Has no bridge. Everything works. Knobs not on in pic, will be included. Drilled for recessed Dunlop Straploks.

417925_178.jpg

Blue Bass Body. Ash veneer top & back. Multipiece mahogany core. Has bridge, no saddles.

417925_182.jpg

Ibanez Bass neck. Doesnt quite fit the blue body. Has been on a few too many bodies (see below). Flamed neck. Made into fretless in late 95. No nut. I busted the nut many moons ago

417925_181.jpg

I think it could be fixed tho.

417925_188.jpg

OLP Bass neck. Mates the above body. No tuners. Ha some birdseye figureing in the fretboard. Was painted up to like like a Ernie Ball Stingray 5 with cheezy decals and all.

• 1 month later...

on that red olp, what is exactly required to make it a playable bass, i mean what other than a bridge would be needed??? and do you have a better pic of these so called cheesy decals??? i would be interested in the instrument if you still have it

off hand, 150 bucks give or take, if still available lemme know