Steve Stevens top gun theme

Matia

hey guys

I know its kinda sad but I have a friend who is getting married in a couple of weeks time... and he wants me to play the top gun theme by steve stevens at the reception... ( Dont ask! ) Now I have the actual main part of the song down ok as I figured it out myself but what I cant get is the solo in places... so rather than just wing it I wondered if any of you super clever boffin guitar people had a transcription you could email me? Or knew where I cold get one? I've tried the usual places without much luck! Most have the main song but no solo! HELP!!!

Cheers :D

http://www.geocities.com/goose_topgun99/guitar.txt

go to that link, the second persons tab has only the rythm for over the solo, he/she claims its that its a free solo, hopefully this is something you havent found yet, i dug out the cd and listened to it a few times, then i tried to tab it out myself, but im not that good at listening by ear, i need some thing in front of me, i tried several places too and had no luck, sorry i tried, best of wishes to ya and ill keep looking, maybe someone on one of my newsgroups will come up with something

jeremy

http://www.geocities.com/goose_topgun99/guitar.txt

go to that link, the second persons tab has only the rythm for over the solo, he/she claims its that its a free solo, hopefully this is something you havent found yet, i dug out the cd and listened to it a few times, then i tried to tab it out myself, but im not that good at listening by ear, i need some thing in front of me, i tried several places too and had no luck, sorry i tried, best of wishes to ya and ill keep looking, maybe someone on one of my newsgroups will come up with something

jeremy

Thanks jeremy actually no I didnt have that but hopefully I can now sit down and work the solo out through that! I'm not bad at tabbing it just takes me forever and a day as I like you have a terrible ear for this type of thing! Thanks again anyways! Mucho helpo!