Doing some market research and looking for input from guitar players

Johnny Foreigner

Hey everyone,

Some of you may remember me from around 14 years ago when I was posting builds on this site, or from the last time I was here, to shamelessly promote a documentary I'd made. I still check back in regularly to look at the builds going on and I'm endlessly impressed by everyone's creativity and craftsmanship.

I'm back this time because I'm taking a new twist on life's road and I'm launching a guitar company. I'm not going to be building myself - this is more a large-scale, mass market thing. We are, however, keeping the name I used on this site all those years ago - Johnny Foreigner Guitars.

Me and my co-founders are busily ramping up on planning and chasing investment and what we really really need right now is to have some good conversations with our potential customers - electric guitar players. We'll be doing that through some automated surveys and other mechanisms, but to get that rolling we need people to sign up to our email list.

So here's what we're doing: if you go to our site - johnnyforeignerguitars.com - and sign up for our email list, we'll put you in the system to receive a survey, or we'll reach out individually with questions. Everyone who responds to one of these requests will go into a draw and we'll give away a free guitar when we start shipping - likely June of this year.

We're building something we think is really interesting and game-changing for the way electric guitars are sold and we'd love for as many of you as possible to help us shape that offering to make sure we're building something people really *want*.

So please head on over and sign up - and tell every guitar player you know. We'd love to hear from you.

Cheers

Tom, CEO - Johnny Foreigner Guitars