Remember Me?

I like the texture. Reminds me of some pieces of jewellery I did long ago. I used wallpaper paste and newspaper which I then ripped to random look. Actually coverer a guitar body with newspaper too. For a while until it got refinished with something else. Poor guitar has seen so many finishes over the years that I can't remember them all. 

Anyway, as you already have a jack what's the plan with output jack routing?

23 minutes ago, henrim said:

I like the texture. Reminds me of some pieces of jewellery I did long ago. I used wallpaper paste and newspaper which I then ripped to random look. Actually coverer a guitar body with newspaper too. For a while until it got refinished with something else. Poor guitar has seen so many finishes over the years that I can't remember them all. 

Anyway, as you already have a jack what's the plan with output jack routing?

I had no idea how the finish was going to go once I started ripping the tape off. I guess after letting it sit wrapped up for four years, it just took care of itself. Thankfully rubbing over the entire body with a kitchen scourer didn't scratch the rest to shreds so I was left with some kind of "pattern".

I'll remove the plate, drill into the side of the body just large enough for wiring, then make a route for the output to sit under a new side plate. For which I'll either shop around, or I'll find something sitting around I can then hammer into shape.

• Like 2