ESP Mirage M1 neck size?

So, are you planning to buy the body from that guy in UK and find matching neck elsewhere? If so, I’d check the measurements from him directly. It’s impossible to say how close it is to the original spec. Which I unfortunately don’t know what it is. But you can always enlarge the pocket or shim it to make it tighter if you don’t have a perfect fit.

The most important thing is that you get the scale length correct. I.e. when you take a measurement from the nut to the middle of the 12th fret it should be the same as from 12th fret to bridge (high E). That means you may have to alter either the body or the neck if you get them from different sources.

i’m sorry if I’m stating the obvious but I’m obviously not aware how familiar you are with the subject.

Thanks for explanation, yes I'm aware of the fitting and scale issue, I'm ready to work on it.

I really had hard time to find the exact neck I'm looking for and already ordered it. Waiting the measurements from the guy who makes the body. Neck heel is 56mm, I think it's pretty much standard.