if any ones interested

jeremywills

ok, about a month ago i had bid and won an ebay auction for a stratish body and a nice maple gibsonish pegheaded neck with the intent of trying to learn how to finish and complete a raw wood and neck, but today I learned of a Duo Sonic that is probably a 63 or 64 that I got to have, I am a small person and the 3/4 size has always been more comfortable to me, I just gotta have it, he said he would take 200, its in bad ass shape, OHSC, and I bet a dollar and a half that if I took the neck off it would be stamped around 63 or 64, so Im going to sell some of the parts I have of mine. I have that body and neck that go together, its written in pencil, Phoneix Gtr Company, with a date of 95, the neck has nothing written on it, but the neck pocket and the heel of the neck is a perfect match, its a strat like body, rear routed, has to humbucker routes, its a hardtail too, no trem routing, but you guys are all ingenious, could easily i think be routed for a floyd or a standard stratish trem, with a nice maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, a nice piece of it too in my opinion, and ivoriod bound, and a close gibson shaped peghead, just a tiny cut to add the bookmatch and it would be just like a gibson, the neck has never been drilled, so it could be utilized for any body you wanted, it seems to be a fender heel, not sure, but its close to my wd neck by just holding it side by side and glancing at it, i would say this would be a nice project, the guy claimed it was an alder body, i dunno for sure, someone had drawn in pencil and ailens like theme on it, its not that great, i would assume just sand that off and be done with it, i can email pics if you like, lemme know if anyones interested, i would rather sell to one of you guys first if interested instead of ebaying it, but if no one wants it, then ill have to ebay it, he told me he knows i want that duo sonic bad, so he will hang on to it untill i let him know yes or no, but i want it, its an old man, its been his guitar for all these years, one owner, bad ass shape, cased most of its life, he claims to be the second owner, its like damnit why do i always find good deals when i dont have any extra money laying around, grrr, well just lemme know, im posting the pics off the original auction, i can also take more pics if needed i also have the pickups i intended to use with this, its an jackson j 80 bridge position and an ibanez rg550 neck position (sorry for the confusion rich i fixed the wordage now so sorry) wich i wont need if i sell this body and neck, and can add those too if needed or i can hang on to them

and a few other odds and ends i was gonna use with this project, but a 63 duo sonic is very desirable to me so the projects gotta go

thanks in advance

jeremy

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

pic 6