Gibson Les Paul Standard (UK)

jonnylane

Hey i saw your ad on the seymour duncan forum, wish i had the money :D im also advertising my epi les paul LTD edition both here and on SD's forum i just wish i can sell to someone to the UK for once! ^^ good luck buddy :D

Rob

Cheers B)

Good luck!

Had difficulty selling privately, so she's up on eBay here.

:D

Jonathan

Sure I read you can't surcharge for Paypl any more?

Really? I didn't know that. Everyone still seems to be doing it and there's nothing in the help files about it.

I despise people who charge 4% for using paypal, but I can't pay the whole lot for a high priced item.

I understand! I think they'r out to stop people who do it on a regular, business sort of basis.

The one I hate is the postage one. Recently paid £20 postage on a leather jacket - the seller paid 4.23 and used an old box. I sent a bleedin' Peavey amp halfway around the UK for £20!

Argh that's annoying. It's a pity postage is not regulated more strictly.

Looks like the scammers are trying to get their mitts on my guitar too:

Question from eBay Member: Gibson Les Paul Standard (3727962161)

Dear jonnylaney,

My name is Viona from Medan, North Sumatra. Exactly in Indonesia. I'm very interest to buy your item . Can you ship to Indonesia? If you can do that, I would like to make a purchase to your item. My offer is GBP 2,700.00 + shipping cost. The payment method is using credit card. And I want my credit card charge directly by Credit Card merchant. The shipping by TNT Courier Wolrdwide. And therefore let me pay for all the shipping cost. Mail me back

To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=3727962161

Thank you,

surgaditelapakkakiibu

gits :D

Had difficulty selling privately, so she's up on eBay here.

:D

Jonathan

Sure I read you can't surcharge for Paypl any more?

Ah yes, there is a policy against paypal fees carrying to the buyer. I contacted eBay and they said because I listed the item before the policy was enforced, I'm ok to keep it as it is.

I'm glad to see it's being stamped on though B)

You got it - it's at http://www2.ebay.com/aw/marketing-uk.shtml#2004-06-07145822

Says that although it takes effect from today, items posted prior to that are ok!

Good - glad you'r not going to get crap for it - which was the reason I posted so that you were fore warned, as it were! :D Good luck with the sale - wish I had that kind of dosh spare!