distance between pickups in a Gibson SG

Hello, I would like to know what´s the distance between pickups in a SG, I know that because of the neck construction the neck pickup in closer to the bridge pickup, but I really don´t know how much. If anybody knows please, let me know, thanks alot.

My measurements for a Gibson scale SG are from a printed out CAD file - the result seemed ok for me with known measurements like distance between frets etc. falling in place. BUT, pls wait for a second opinion :D

Distance between pickups (not between pu routes!) - 52,0 mm

Distance between the centres of pickups - 90,0 mm

Hope it helps.

thanks Martin, I just don´t get the measures, what do you mean with between pickups (not between pickup routes)? do you mean the inner sides of the pickups or the between inner sides of the pickup rings? whats the measure between outer sides? I´m sorry but English isn´t my first language, hope you can help, thanks a lot.

No problemo! I'll try to explain.

By "between the pickups" I meant indeed "the distance between the inner sides of the pickups" and not between the pickup mounting rings. I just thought I underline "not between pu routes" because that's something that may vary, ok.

Dist. between the outer sides would be: 128 mm.