I just scored a groovy Charvel Spectrum

Thought I'd post a pic of the Charvel I just bought. Some friends of mine own a guitar shop back home and I couldn't resist for the price they offered me. I'm typically not a Charvel guy, but there is just something about the Spectrum series. I know it wasn't top of the line stuff, but I like em'. It has Jackson pickups with an active mid sweep circuit which is supposed to be like a "wah built into the guitar". I don't know much more about them. If anyone has any info about it, please let me know. I haven't actually gotten it yet. I'm waiting til I go back home cause I hate how UPS/USPS/FED EX handle packages.

558110.jpg

Here's a link to their webpage if you are interested!

Its just a cheap Jackson Floyd Rose Liscensed trem (double locking). I'm not a tremolo person, but most of my guitars have them. I have 3 Ibanez S470FMs, 2 highly modded Fender Strats, 1 Fender HMT Tele with a Floyd, 3 Gibson Les Pauls (Class 5, Standard, Classic), and 3 guitars that I designed and built that have string thru bridges. I play my strats and one of my Ibanezs (Trans Butterscotch) the most, when I'm not playing my handmade guitars. Its funny cause I play mostly blues/rock in the Stevie Ray/Black Crowes/Black Sabbath/Zepplin kinda way with a lot of old R&B and funk influences so I don't know why I keep looking at these 80s metal guitars.