A tutorial begging to be written

I DO, but maybe I'll wanna do a graphic one of these days if I win the lottery. That VSBL with the airbrush as well as the material finishing tutorial sure got me thinking - black with some killer tribal graphic or something. If so, I'd need to strip it before hand. Also, seeing as how I am FAR from the only DBK owner on earth, it might be worthwhile to do a tutorial on it just in case someone else wants to refinish or modify one.

Just a thought.

:D LJ

Just pokin' atcha bro,

I'm talking stripping down to the bare wood for a fully new finish. I just thought since the DBK has a rather unique finish, it might be worthwhile for someone to write up a tutorial for it. No big deal, it was just a thought.

...and understand, I am not planning on doing this to MY DBK. It was just a thought that came to mind while I was reading through the material finishing tutorial. I have heard that few companies that have been asked would do it, or at a much higher price, because of how hard it is to do. I thought since you, Brian are so good at finding easy ways of doing things maybe you'd have some insight. Believe it or not, the tutorial isn't for me, I just thought it would go well with the others you're trying to collect.

:D LJ