Care To Give Some Feedback?

telefunke

I recently started working on a project I've had in mind for a while, and was wondering if I could get some feed back on it.

It's, as the name implies, a gear review database... Nothing too fancy, or revolutionary lol. but I added a couple things that I thought would make it more efficient. I had been getting more into web development at work for the last couple of months and wanted to do something to practice what I've been learning so far, so it kinda made sense to me... since I'm always looking for gear online and what not :D:D

Anyhow.. there's still some stuff left to be done , but I thought I'd share the link to see what other people think of it so far... any feedback is greatly appreciated! Cheers!

http://www.gearreviewdatabase.com

Nothing on ADA or Engl I'm outy.

you might want to break it down in to catagories then by company much like harmoney central did on there review yeah i know you dont want to copy them but they seem to have worked out a good system for searching down products. i do like how you have the specs listed then the reviews thats nice info to have. one thing ti would be nice to be able to do side by side comparisons on diffent products.

Isnt that what harmony central does..has a review section..?