Nailbombs For Sale

ghendrickson04

Hey all,

I bought a couple Bare Knuckle Nailbombs about a year ago for a project guitar that I never ended up putting together, so they are essentially NEW. Specifically, I bought the covered, 50 mm spaced, 4 conductor, long legged, potted, engraved pickups. The pickups are the same ones seen here: http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/shop/i...;products_id=63

Since graduating college, money it tight, so I have to sell these. I quick soldered the bridge pup into another project guitar to make sure they work, and it sounds beautiful. The neck pup has never been soldered. Unfortunately, though, the guitar has to go. If you checked the link, you would see that they retail for 210 GBP, or about 330 USD. Since they are essentially brand new, I would like to get somewhere near the full retail, if possible, so I can meet rent this month.

Anyway, I hope they find a great new home. Reply here if you're interested and we'll see what we can do. I'll be listing more parts the rest of the week, but message if you're interested in other assorted guitar parts.

-G

Edited by ghendrickson04

I would like to amend the price quote, they do retail starting at 210 GBP. The engraved covers increase the price to 230 GBP, which is approximately 330 USD. Sorry if any of you did a quick price conversion and found my number to be wrong.

I would also like to clarify that I bought a matched set. I inferred it, but never actually said it.

-G

Edited by ghendrickson04

are you aware that BKP deduct the VAT (sales tax) from non-EU orders?

so £230 is currently about $355. i think VAT is currently at 17.5% but changing soon to 20%

355*0.825= 292.88

one of my favorite sets of pickups - a lot more versatile than the name suggests!

i think VAT is currently at 17.5% but changing soon to 20%

seriously?

In Massachusetts people drive to New Hampshire to buy big ticket items because they're so outraged by the 6.25% sales tax in MA. NH has zero.

I tell people what it's like back in blighty and they simply don't believe there could be a 17.5% sales tax.

Oh, and sorry to be a pedant, ghendrickson, but you implied it was a matched set. We may have inferred it because you implied it.

Okay, I'm not sorry at all. I love being a pedant.