workin on a v

hey there im new to the forums but i've used the site alot. anyway i've built 3 guitars so far and now im working on this neck thru gibson v copy i aquired last year. i have the electronics going and and all that. and i refretted the neck since a few were slim of the edge and the old 1's were just nasty.

but here's the prob. theres a slight twist in the neck, and the inlays have sunk in to the board.

for the neck i read somewhere that u can take off the board and sand it till its even. do u suggest i do this?

as for the inlay i have no idea what to do about them. so any help there would be appreciated.

well thanx for any help ur all gonna give. also im marking this B) as my face lol later.

JimBones :D

Welcome to the forum JimBones84 :D

If it is only a slight twist and the fretboard for some reason needs replacing you might find the neck straighting itself (a little) out after you remove the old board. Sound's like there may be a problem with that to begin with if the inlays have sunk into it? B)

I'm sure people with more experience will have better advice than me though :D

Alright guys I'll take some quick pics today with my digital camera and post them up here for you all to see so it can help you with you're diagnosises.

JimBONES! :D