New Item from BigDguitars: Bass varitone switch!

bigdguitars

I have a new item that I am selling a bass guitar varitone switch. The caps on this thing are a little more expensive than I thought so I have raise the price a little bit.

for Forum members I am selling this at 40 bucks, with chicked head knob, no dial plate can add that for 5 bucks.

I will be selling this on my site for 50 bucks.

Bass players let me know, I can ship these as of thursday!

Send me a PM if you want one.

Sorta, adds a tonal variety to your guitar. A tone control has one capacitor that filters the signal, my varitone control has 5 different capacitors plus a true bypass that does not affect the tone. A tone control that is set to zero still filters some sound to the ground.

Sorta, adds a tonal variety to your guitar.  A tone control has one capacitor that filters the signal, my varitone control has 5 different capacitors plus a true bypass that does not affect the tone.  A tone control that is set to zero still filters some sound to the ground.

hmmm... sounds interesting, too bad i dont play bass nor do i have 40 bucks :D

So is this a device completely separate from your tone knob and its capacitor, or is it simply a rotary switch that lets you choose what capacitor value you use in your tone circuit?

[edit]In other words, a wiring diagram would be of immense value [/edit]

Edited by skibum5545