Explorer body thickness and other measures

Hello all, I was looking for some Explorer measures because I would like to build one. I saw the couple of plans at Guitarbuild, one says that the body thickness is 3,5 cm (1 3/8") and the other one 4,5 cm (1 3/4 "), I wanna build a Gibson Explorer type, do you know what´s the thickness in that model? Besides the guitarbuild plans are not exact replicas: one is a 25,5" scale neckthrough when the original one was 24 3/4" and the other one is a bolt-on (the original was a set neck). Also I would like to know what´s the measure from the end where the switch is the the other extreme, the upper end where you put the arm; and the distance between the two bottom ends (where you put your arm and where the control knobs are). I´m planning in calibrate an image so I need this to make an accurate template. I have searched through this entire forum and always the answer to the Explorer specs is "go to guitarbuild", please don´t send me there B) , I already have the plans and they´re good I guess, I just need the confirm the measures. If you want, I can put my drawings in this forum, so you can see your contribution for this great forum :D. Thanks a lot for your time and patience and sorry for my english it´s not my native language.

Alberto

the body thickness is 1 3/4 but you can make it whatever you want like 1 1/2 or 1 7/8 personally preference, just remember that explorers are gonna be heavy cuz of their size, as for the other measurements im not sure on i dont have a tape measure here but the plans from guitar build are accurate both of them

MzI

ok from bottom point fin to the top back point its 28" t measuring arond the curve just straight from the top back point to the bottom back point its 17 1/2".

hope that helps,explorers are brilliant guitars i've two,one i built and one i bought.heavy fu ckers but nice to play and balance and i've plans to build 2or 3 more.