Introducing "Leash & Scoop"

Leash & Scoop's first album released a couple days ago, titled "Version of Myself."

all 7 of the songs can be found at my fullservice site and are open for discussion as to whether they're good or not.

i mixed all of it, i'm aware #2 sounds like crap, something happened during the file transfers to the individual tracks and i don't know how to fix it yet.

i played the "acoustic" part right after the solo on track #7, and i also wrote, just didn't perform, that solo for the guitar player.

my little brother is the bassist/lead singer, and for the recording, he was playing my bass (Dean Razor Neck-thru Custom Series) through a Fender BXR preamp.

the guitarists were both on an Ibanez 100H half stack w/ their multi-effects pedals doing some side work (and me during the mixing stages).

lead guitar plays an Ibanez JetKing 1, rhythm on an Epiphone LP-100 left-handed.

everything was recored via a cheap mackie board (needed the channels to mix drums, otherwise i woulda just gone straight to the comp) that was hacked into an eMac running GarageBand. was actually pretty painless, easy to do, and for the quality (or lack-there-of) of the equipment we used to record, it turned out really well.

thoughts and comments are very welcome.

didn't know there was one, plus, it's only for sale "locally." i don't think we're losing any money by posting it here...

but yeah, if someone wants to move it or something, that's cool. i honestly don't care where it is, i just wanted to show it off.

didn't know there was one, plus, it's only for sale "locally." i don't think we're losing any money by posting it here...

but yeah, if someone wants to move it or something, that's cool. i honestly don't care where it is, i just wanted to show it off.

If you are selling one, I'd glady buy a copy to promote indie music efforts like this. PM me, or I'll PM you and we'll get that worked out. :D

i think its a good band, and they are pretty good musicians, i just wouldnt go buy the cd cuz its not the style of music i listen too :D but dont get me wrong they are great at what they do. oh, and also how are you selling it, through a music store, or just by yourself, im hoping that my band will become more widely exposed soon, and im just checking out the latest techniques.