Rondo Music Agile LP 2500

Jack The Riffer

I posted this in the thread about these guitars but don't know if anybody who was interested saw it so I figured I'd post it here as well:

Ok, Quick review. I just got my Agile LP 2500 Blue Quilt. The finish is beautiful and the binding is flawless. The craftsmanship is very high quality. The neck is straight and strong and the fret board is nice and smooth. So far from what I've played it sounds and plays very nice but of course would sound better with virtual PAF's. The only complaint I have about this guitar is that I believe I'll have to replace the nut because of an Open low E buzz on the first fret and the nut is very deep cut and it just looks like a cheap nut. Overall impression on whether it is worth the $249 + shipping. DEFINITELY!!

I also want to add that I called Kurt at Rondo Music just after I got an e-mail that the guitar was shipped to ask him what guage strings these are shipped with, 9's in case you are wondering, and he replied within 10 minutes which to me is excellent customer service.