AlterBridge

Maiden69

Have anybody heard of them yet... I think it sound a lot like Creed, but with some heavier songs, (at least the music), Here a link to their site. The say today is the last day to preview the songs of their album, there are small clips of all, plus a video of their 1st single...

I liked Creed, barely tolerated Tap but I think it was good music, and since they all say it was a copy of Pearl Jam, (and Pearl Jam hasn't put anything good in ages) it was good to have them.

Too bad they are not making anymore PRS single cut, I guess they are going to fade a little like the banana headstocked Kramers... we'll see what happens with this lawsuit against PRS because of the Single Cut design and name.

it's all the guys from Creed except for Scott Stapp. Brian Marshall is even back on bass, i heard. don't quote me, but i do believe he came back for that, considering the reason he left Creed was because of Stapp.

EDIT- yes, brian marshall is back. just checked their website. it's really too bad he left creed in the first place. i kinda liked what he added to the group.

Edited by StratDudeDan