stuff i am working on

ansil

hopefully this isnt' too bad of a scan here. i did two copys

this is a plexi/traynor hybrid a friend has a traynor head i modded and as i told him it was going to need some serious work as most of his connections were corroded, but he didnt' have the money to spend on it before. now he does so he asked me to redo the whole board and a few other things based off my original zepp/hendrix mods. so heres a rough unsoldered shot.

the first shot is with a black background behind it so you can see the plexi glass better. [at least thats what i thought]

also i got a few of these left ie unpoplulated based of the plexi schematics ie drilled to plexi schematics if anyone wanted one.

also i am not selling them thats why it isnt' posted in the for sale section i was offering.

got a few more pics supposed to be emailed to me and i will post them

[ie Perrys hammered chassis. my bennet guitar now that it is stained. few other things cattle prod.]

mcenfuzz.jpg

the weird fuzz expression pedal out feedback loops all sorts of stuff still not done.. the cat ate part of the airbrush again.

plexiplexiboard.jpg

Edited by ansil