Wood stain

fidgec94

Hi guys, can anyone in the UK give me some inspiration where to find bright red wood stain? Found a couple of sites and a 250ml bottle is about £5-£6 but i begrudge paying the £6-£7 p&p! Shipping from american just for one thing isnt really economical. Thought i'd to see if anyone knows of a place i havent tried. Cheers

Chris

I did a Google search for UK luterie supplies and came up with this. Hope it helps.

Here

I found this on the site. Here

You could call or email them for assistance in finding dyes. Wood stain sold in hardware stores is not the same a wood dyes used on guitars, although the stain could be used. It depends on what you are trying to do. Good luck.

I did a Google search for UK luterie supplies and came up with this. Hope it helps.

Here

I found this on the site. Here

You could call or email them for assistance in finding dyes. Wood stain sold in hardware stores is not the same a wood dyes used on guitars, although the stain could be used. It depends on what you are trying to do. Good luck.

Thanks for help, i'll give 'em a browse. I noticed a couple shops in town, one an art supply store and the other a sort-of craft shop. Worth a shot i guess!