My Strat Project

I've had this cheap strat copy hangin out for a while.

So after spending some time at project guitar I decided to refinish it and do a few customizations.

I stripped the guitar and refinished it with Dupli-Color Mirage paint.

It's color changing paint that comes in a spray can kit.

I used the Blue - Red kit.

I also added new tuners, a new pickguard, a quad rail I had from an old Kramer and a Roland GK2 pickup.

This is my first attempt at refinishing so pardon some of my oversprays and so forth.

Now I'm working on another strat I have, I'm using the Dupli-Color Metalcast Green and the professional laquer. I'll post pics when it's done.

The metalcast goes on so much easier and nicer looking than mirage.

Enjoy!!

If you'd like to see more photos check my post on Harmony Central.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums...threadid=730773

strat_1.jpg

Edited by Norcal_GIT_r

Hey there, good work!

By the way, please edit your post. We may only post 1 picture per post, and the rest should be links to the pics. It's just one of the rules you should have read... sorry :D

But anyways, I love the chameleon purple color, but I don't know if I like the red pickguard. Just a matter of taste... I would have picked a chrome guard B)

Hey there, good work!

By the way, please edit your post. We may only post 1 picture per post, and the rest should be links to the pics. It's just one of the rules you should have read... sorry :D

But anyways, I love the chameleon purple color, but I don't know if I like the red pickguard. Just a matter of taste... I would have picked a chrome guard B)

I can't post multilpe pics?

They are hosted on my server, therefore using my bandwidth?

If this is so I'll remove them.

By the way, please edit your post. We may only post 1 picture per post, and the rest should be links to the pics. It's just one of the rules you should have read... sorry B)

Not to be rude, but I just re read the rules that are posted before entering the forum and it does not mention your rule.

If you guys don't want this post let me know I'll remove it. :D

By the way, please edit your post. We may only post 1 picture per post, and the rest should be links to the pics. It's just one of the rules you should have read... sorry  B)

Not to be rude, but I just re read the rules that are posted before entering the forum and it does not mention your rule.

If you guys don't want this post let me know I'll remove it. :D

Is not that we don't want your post or your pics, we love seeing pics, but we have that rule so that the people on dial up don't have to wait 3 minutes for the page to load, hit has nothing to do with bandwidth.

Go here

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...opic=10929&st=0

thereis a link to the rules, the one for the pics is about to be added but it has been on disscussion for a while here and that's why everybody will refer you to it. Just scroll down on that thread and you will find Kevan's post about the new pic rule.