Thank you Brian!!

Completely agree with Alex's words. This great site (including forum) became like soul food for me. I usualy start job at 8am and usually first thing i do is checkin' PG forum. Maybe is not growing fast like jemsite forum for example, but it has tons of useful informations and it is kinda guitar-making-modifying-restoring...bible for me (and I believe that I am not the only one). This site helped me a lot to make decisions with my guitar projects. Everyday something new and exciting. ...

Thanks again, Brian :D

I echo the comments above

Brian is a star and it is and has been a pleasure to do business with Brian.

I would personally like to add my thanks for everything he has done for me and helped me out with guitars, and hanging out at his place watching shuttle launches!!

Thanks again!!

Cheers

Simon

:D

Yep gotta hand it to you bro this is without doubt one of the most informative, friendly and intersting guitar forums out there! Personally I think its the best! :D

The tutorials are simple and easy to understand and the photos actually show you exactly what going on! Having ordered some stuff of Bri recently I have to say he puts up with all the questions and gives you direct and honest answers! I think we should write to the queen B) to give him an OBE or something... for services rendered to the self build guitar world!!! haha

Congrats man keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

B)B):D:DB):D

Awh gee jolly :D thanks guys......

While it does take up a lot of time I really do enjoy sharing the information. I figure since I have to do the work anyway I might as well photograph it as I go, that's half the job for the tutorials and really one of the easier part's.

More to come! I'm working on a Pickguard tutorial for this week. B)