Jason Becker Guitar Help

also has anyone got correct plans for chucks stealth guitar???you know the guy from death??

Do a thorough search of the forum. I remember that there was a guy some month ago who looked for these plans and somebody finally posted them. Maybe you can find the old thread. I myself would build it according to a good photo than a dubious plan though....Get a good photo of the front an print it to correct scale and go from there....

If close is good enough, I drew a very inexact template of a bc rich stealth from a photo last night. You can create a scale PDF on my site.

Maestro,

What method do you use to print a picture of a guitar to scale? Most of the pictures I have seen of guitars on the internet are tiny (smaller than 800 x 600). Wouldn't the quality at such great magnification be absolutely unbeareable?

What method do you use to print a picture of a guitar to scale? Most of the pictures I have seen of guitars on the internet are tiny (smaller than 800 x 600). Wouldn't the quality at such great magnification be absolutely unbeareable?

The quality will be ugly, but for getting the outline of the body and the location of pu's and knobs it's accurate enough. I have to admit that I never do it that way myself. What I do is that I load the picture in a CAD software (Autocad in my case) and draw the shape over it and make a nce CAD drawing of the guitar in question....

Hi- sorry to thread hijack- but does anyone know Jason Becker's current condition? His website hasnt been updated in a very long time- he hadnt goten anyworse, apparently, but the lack of updates....

It must be horrific having that 'affliction'- I dont think i can imagine ANYTHING worse.... such a shame, especially since he had such great technique- imagine being robbed of the skills you took a lifetime to delvelop.

You hear of players dying, but surely his predicament must be worse.