Have You Heard Of Them

Has anyone heard or luthier Dave Petschulat or john carruthers I need some info since I happen to be building a rough copy of the Infinity Electric Guitar and the only pics I have are from GUITAR PLAYER 1983 Issue[Dave Petschulat] and

1985 Issue [john carruthers] Iam not sure what the name of Dave Petschulat's

guitar is all I know is that its very similiar to the Infinity and that it's a detachable doubleneck guitar it's an acousitic 6-string guitar joined to a 6-string solidbody guitar I think he came up with the interlocking system but iam not sure.

Thanks

!!METAL MATT!! :D

sorry about this but I found out some more info on this subject apparently John Carruthers was only doing a summary of the infinty electric guitar for GUITAR PLAYER in 1985.:D the 2 guitars were built by luthier Dave Petschulat but I still cant find any pics or info on the infinty electric guitar I have Been searching the

internet for some time and iam still looking but if there is any one that could help

it would be very helpful I don't want to come off as if iam not trying and looking for someone to hold my hand and guide me along iam just asking just in case

someone out there other than me reads old 1983 GUITAR PLAYER special equipment issues and that maybe someone may know something about the infinty electric guitar

Thanks

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Wow I gess I am the only one who reads old 1983 GUITAR PLAYER special equipment issues I must have to much time on my hands B)

Spending just a little of that extra time on Google would have gotten you this:

Ive already seen that page I could not get to work then and I still cant make it work B) but thanks for the help and the link I will keep trying the web page until

it is up and runing. :D