Expolorer For Sale

slayer63636

i have a explorer body in poor condition. origanly i turned a friend into building and when he gave it a shot this was the final out come. to start the neck(no inculed) was set up for a 25.5 inch scale but he didnt know that so the holes for the bridge were at 24 inches. i tryed to roughly cut a square around this area so i could gule in some wood (with filler, sanding, primer and paint no one would know) but due to work i only had time to do it very roughly with my dremel and a router bit. next the neck pocket has too much play in it. i would recomend filling it with wood and filler the shaping and some routeing to the desired pocket depth. the control cavity might be too big to work with a tune o matic so i guled in some wood. if ur itrensed in a already shaped explorer with a problems then email me. make a resonable offer or trade. with a router and some time this thing will shine. ask for pics if u want to see it, my email is cyberpimp3000@hotmail.com

Edited by slayer63636