Guitar Stuff For Sale ((uk Only))

Asomodai

Hey guys, im clearing out shop .

For sale.

Indie IRJ Dragon guitar, With Mother of pearl and Abalone incrusted body/neck/headstock, Dragon inlays everywhere, with upgraded seymour duncan bridge humbucker, decent condition no marks anywhere, great playing guitar. go on http://www.indieguitars.com to see the guitar. £500 ono. myindie.jpg

Rare 1975 vintage Laney Va50 All valve 50 watt tube amp. Single channel bueaty. Great crunchy sound, recent valve replacement. Its damn loud. Reasonable condition. £250

Laney DP150, 4x10 bass combo that can be turned into a head and stack system. 10 band onboard EQ, Di switch, pre shape, limiter, noisegate etc.

reasonable condition. £300

Akai shred o matic tube guitar distortion pedal. True bypass, good condition, with original box, mix diode and tube distortion sounds. £70

Roland Gk1 Midi system for guitar. Which includes the pickup, a Gm70 processor and a ultra rare roland fc100 footswitch. Fix the pickup to any electric guitar and hook the processor to a synth unit and you can play all the synth sounds through the guitar, so you can have realistic violin intros which you can mix with your guitars original sound.! Really good condition system comes with all the leads. etc. £280

If for some bizarre reason you want everything above i will do a deal and ask for £1100 for the entire lot.

Squier strat neck for sale, with rosewood fingerboard 21 meduim jumbo frets can come with original tuners too. £35

Geforce 4 mx440 AGP8x 64mb DDR TV out graphics card with hynix memory, great for overclocking. And with one huge ass heatsink mint condition £35

PSU 350 watt power supply unit for amd motherboards decent condition, 6 months old, £25

I will consider part/exchanges for DECENT bass guitars, ala, fender/tokai. and maybe other stuff I will supply pictures for anybody who ask for them.

Email me on Anubispearl@hotmail.com

I live in the downend area of bristol

Rob

Edited by Asomodai

• 1 year later...

Rare 1975 vintage Laney Va50 All valve 50 watt tube amp. Single channel bueaty. Great crunchy sound, recent valve replacement. Its damn loud. Reasonable condition. £250

i dont have any money, but i was wondering if you would be willing to trade two guitars, one is a mid/late 80's kramer baretta w/ a set thru neck, a floyd rose trem, an evh d-tuna, it has 2 dimarzio evoultion humbuckers w/ emg style pickup covers, the bridge pickup is green and is a fred i believe and the neck pickup is blue but i forgot what the name was, its wired as 2 volumes, a 3 way, and an active 5 position distortion switch that is not currently wired in but sounds amazing, it has 24 frets, works great, just needs a paint job and cavity covers, and i would send you the stereo jack and the wiring diagram for the distortion switch, the other guitar is a washburn x-series, nothing really special, 2 sc's and a hb in the bridge, pretty much all stock but in great condition, you can see these guitars on photobucket.com, search for bandjoe, and would you shipp internationally to the us?