Bass Bridge

I have a bass guitar bridge, standard four string. It's in pretty good condition, few minor scuffs but nothing you can notice from 3 feet (.9 meters) away. I want to trade it for a new or used bridge fora normal 6 string guitar. Condition barely matters as long as it is in working condition. Pics below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/gle...ai/bd3674a1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/gle...ai/ba4f9f80.jpg

thrash, im interested in the "ashtray" one, but im not sure how its supposed to work?? Does it serve as a stop peice and a bridge, or just a stop peice, or what? could you like set it on a guitar with a loose string going in the direction it normally would and take a pic or something because its cool looking but i dont know how it works. thanks.

dude i know what squier is, i happen own a squier (no its not my only guitar), everyone that should be allowed to touch a guitar (as in build/ mod) knows that squier isnt the best guitar, AND my guitar (which has a squier hardtail bridge) stays in tune for a very long time. And plus, notice I said "im interested in the "ashtray" bridge"

look, im tired of talking about this all i want to do is buy a bridge, i dont have anything against you, it just pissed me off when you were like "dude, squier sucks" it kinda gave off the impression that you are better that anyone who buys a squier, im sorry if i misread you. and plus in your second post you said "i guess i wont help you buy telling you to stay away from a squier birdge" yo didnt help me or tell me to stay away from a squier bridge you said "dude squiers like the crappiest ever"

Edited by silvertonessuckbutigotone