Rg Influenced Guitar

Well after hanging around at these forums since the summer it finally was time to start a project of my own. I built this guitar together with two of my friends and it actually turned out quite well, even though far from very good. But it was good experience, and I hope I'll build many more guitars.

The guitar features an alder body, oak neck (don't know if it's a great neck material, but it is hard at least), rosewood 22 fret fretboard, Black Hardware, Tun-a-matic bridge, Kent Armstrong Distortion in the bridge, Kent Armstrong PAF in the neck, Volume, Tone, 3-way switch and a skull with red LED eyes, which can be turned on with a switch :D .

The sound is good, and I think the guitar also turned out quite well. The pics follow here. I hope you like it. :D

ale_rg.jpg

Close-Up on skull..

The eyes turned on..

An overview of the guitar (when it isn't finished)

The pictures are quite crap, and if requested I'll take some more. B)

Not bad for a first I like the skull idea but with more work and time put in it would look beter the finish needs alot of help from what I can see. Did you paint it with the pickup mounting rings on the guitar [Close-Up on skull..] it sure look's like it to me.I like the body design and the neck look's good nice headstock design I would like to see the back of the neck. With all said not bad but not great if you put more time and hard work in to it you can build a great guitar!!

EDIT:-[hehee.. siisti keppi nerokas tuo ledi idea] Iam not realy sure what that means??? :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

EDIT:-[hehee.. siisti keppi nerokas tuo ledi idea] Iam not realy sure what that means??? :D

I think he as realized I'm from Finland, and translated into English that would mean:

nice axe. the LED idea is clever..

thanks for the comments. I appreciate criticism for coming projects, and yes the lacquering isn't the best.