Jump to content

Looking for pot


Recommended Posts

I am looking for a potentiometer that is one of those push-pull kinds, you know, the kind that you spin it around and it controlls something, then you pull it out and spin and it controlls something else, but I need it to have a SPDT switch on the pulled out one. Can't find one like this anywhere. Are these even being made?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...