Another "looking For Plans" Or Help Topic.

IvanV

Uh....that's a flying W....

lol yeah B):D !!! thanks for the help guys, soon I'll begin drawing it...I think I'll make a sketch (???) using my Jackson Kelly for the pickups measurements and stuff...then with this one! bwahahah! :D , this will take some helluvatime!!! also...

Tezifon:

You really think 19" inches will be enough from wing to wing? my kelly (obviously way different shape, but is just a sigle necked guitar) is about 15" wide...

However I'll get some "Plotter" paper soon to begin drawing :D

Thanks fellas! *thumbs up to you!

Ivan

ya just copied over the photo the humbucker, from wing to wing there are a little less than 7 humbuckers each humbucker sizing 2.750 its does 19¨ will be the good size

you always can do a foam body of the size to see if you like the design

that seems awful small, one of the Vs i made was 18" wing tip to wing tip and that just a regular one, id recommend scaling a picture and figureing out the ratio by the nut width and going from there, but if you know autocad thats the way to go.

MzI

I actually drew one of those this weekend. My drawing is based on the Abstract Double V but the body is probably a bit shorter than it is supposed to be. I based the height on the upper V before I noticed the picture was taken at an angle.

Double V PDF

Hello pal, I forgot to thank you for the drawing, I saw the others one you did...they are all great help man!

19 inches is what I got too.

here's a PDF

I'll draw it in 19" inches then, You are the ones who know! hehe, Ill make a foam body as suggested b4, if I can make the plan in autocad I will upload it...will take like a month, I will draw it in paper b4 I can get my girlfriend or someone else to pass it into auto cad...I can't stand all that stuff I'm more like a business guy :D (or at least thats what I studied! I'm on my MBA now...yeah out off topic, but I didnt made some formal presentation or anything hehe...anyway when I get it I'll share it with you guys. Thanks for all the help, I'll use ACSSpike's drawing as a big reference.

Thanks,

Ivan

Hey,

If you get a paper drawing with some basic dimesions on it I can make a CAD drawing of it.  Let me know

Thanks for the offer man, I'll get some "Plotter" paper (huge paper!) also I will print ACS Spike, and let you know too when is ready, thanks! my gf is way busy with college and stuff...

Thanks!

Ivan

If you are going to go to all of the trouble to get it printed, you should make the necks on FretFind put them together with wihbet and print them all at once.

I will have to write a script to make the PDFs as one huge page, but that is trivial.

It will be a bit sucky to do by hand like this, but it is faster than drawing. eventually when I get the time or a little help I will stick all of these pieces together into an online custom guitar plan generator. I'm not quite to that point yet, but that is the idea.

Thanks ACSspike, but I will buy the necks...honestly I don't think I would be able to make necks...they seem to be quite hard...and I don't have the specific fret tools needed...I will only make the body and buy the necks...do you know of a good custom necks builder with quite fair prices?