Dimarzio/emg Pickup Help!

ChrisDee

Hey dudes just fitted my beautiful Ibanez RG 1570 with an EMG 81 Active in the Bridge, come to think of it i dunno y cause i basically hate the twangy weak sound of the bridge pickup, but aside from that its a sweet little humbucker.

Now i am a legato player at heart, and im a neck pickups spam, im after a smooth, warm, creamy neck pup for sum sweet, fast neck leads ala holdsworth. Now yes i noe the active would have gayed up the tonal qualities of the neck pup, but im cool with that now im in the market for a new neck pup and ive been directed according to my tastes, towards the Dimarzio Tone Zone, and PAF Pro.

Now im electronically retarded, so i dunno about the real technical side of these pickups, but i noe i am after a warm sweet, yet bassy and heavy sound for my neck pickup, and my decision will ultimately rest upon the feedback i get from my trusty PG mates. So please to the best of ur 'axoligical' ability...wats the pro's and cons of the two, and any other pickup recommomendations?

thanks