Stuff I Don't Need...

Jehle

I'll be adding to this as time goes by. Shoot me a line if you want any of this stuff. I should add that, asside from the stuff listed on Amazon, all of this stuff is going to be thrown away. I've had some of this stuff for 10 to 20 years and it's just collecting dust. I'm tired of looking at it.

1) 16 foot Roland 5-conductor MIDI cable. Ugly-a** brown. Works great but I've gotten rid of all my MIDI gear. Trade or just pay postage. I don't need it.

click for picture

2) Heaps of CD's and books all here CD's and stuff...

3) Sprague Electrolytic Capacitor for some unknown tube amp. I used to repair tube radios and they are parts from my junk box. About the size of a D Cell battery. Markings FWIW on cap are:

85*C TVL 4763 185*F

20 MFD 450 VDC (1)

20 MFD 450 VDC (2)

20 MFD 450 VDC (3)

20 MFD 450 VDC (4)

CAN COM. GEG. 6639

in the middle of this picture

4) CDE Electrolytic Capacitor. Also about the size of a D Cell. Markings are:

DD0179.5A

15 to 20 MFD 500 W.V. (1)

15 to 20 MFD 500 W.V. (2)

15 to 20 MFD 500 W.V. (3)

15 to 20 MFD 500 W.V. (4)

UPN 10831

HG

on the right in this picture

5) Spool of some amount of 1/4 Lb Magnet wire. Alpha Wire Corp. "Almag" wire. Probably enough to wind at least one single coil (that's what my plans were), maybe more. YMMV...

on the left in this picture

6) Two no name humbuckers pulled from a pawn shop guitar.

One creame, two ears on one side, one on the other, two conductor, non adjustable pole pieces, mid-powered.

Second black, one ear on each side, two conductor, hex adjustable pole pieces, mid-powered.

click for photo

7)...