It is a sad day when I have to log in to take action against forum members for slamming outside of the Soap Box Stand where it is allowed, much less each other but today this has happened.

VH-guitarstore had been warned for previous offense's against the rules of the forum and has had more than one post edited for breaking rules in the past.

Instead of taking matters into his own hands down in this thread, he should have reported an offense against himself to either a moderator or myself.

Personally I thought he was coming around with the realization this site is about educating others on how to do it yourself but with complaints from more then one forum member about his actions I have no other choice but to ban him.

LGM Guitars has not had any complaints sent to the moderators or myself but a public display of dispute towards another member of the forum clearly breaks rule 3.

3. There will be no flaming, derogatory remarks, slamming or ill expressed comments tolerated pertaining to forum members, different makes and models of guitars that they own or are working on, or web sites and their content owned or represented by Project Guitar. (The Old Golden rule applies, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all) The exception to this rule is posting in the Soap Box section of the forum where you can say anything you like including negative comments on any issue.

From here on out any member caught breaking any of the forum rules will not only be given a warning via PM which was done in the past to the banned member, they will also be issued the following badge for 5 days so that any of the moderators off duty and other forum members know without further action

warned.gif

Personally I'm a very passive administrator but continued complaint's, IM's, phone calls and e-mails made it impossible not to take further action against both party's involved in this matter.