How Do I Install A Strat Vibrato?

I am refurbishing a bc rich assasin...i bought it strippedof all parts....anyway, i need help in lining up a strat trem with six mounting screws....how do i mark out where to drill the holes? i don't have the scratchplae to guide me so i was hoping someone could help me...i dunno if it's a stupid question.... :D but even if it is....an answer would be nice. Thank you

was the bridge originally a trem or was it a solid hard tail bridge? if it was a hard tail bridge you would have to route a cavitiy for it, other wise putting the bridge on is going to be a bit of a pain. here is what I would probably do.

run a set of strings through the back of the guitar then take the trem bridge and slide the strings through it. then wind all the strings down if the tuners are still on the headstock and then straighten the trem bridge so it is in line with the strings then mark the screw holes with a pencil by just filling the holes with a dot where the screw holes are suppose to be. then remove the strings and bridge and then drill a small hole in each of the marks for the screws. then place the bridge on and screw the bridge in place. that should work although im no professional lutheir but thats most likely what I would do in your situation.