Ga80 Or 60-r

neocon58

Which amp would you rather have?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm looking for a new amp. It's a toss up between the hughes & kettner edition blue 60-r (and an ashton 80 watt (ga80?).

I've played the H&K, and loved it, but i can get the ashton for about a hundered cheaper.

I haven't tried the ashton yet, I just wanted your thoughts on the two brands, and if possible, any experience you have had with their products, or that particular model (the edition blue 60-r or ga80).

thanks

Edited by neocon58

There's no poll for "niether"

I wouldn't set your sites much on something you don't know very much about.

Look into, consider, and play every amp you think you want to buy. Play every amp that you can find that's in your price range.

The guitar player in my band did it the "buy it and try it" way and it took him probably more than $10,000 worth of equipment and amps before he found what he liked. I woulnd't look forward to spending that kind of money if i just took my time and found what i want.

$.02