Fs/ft Line 6 Footbaord With Wah

musicguru

Hi guru :D I am not interested in this footboard myself, but I have a friend who has a Line 6 Vetta amp, who might be. I don't know, will this foot board work with the Vetta line ? And if so, how much are you asking ? I will tell my friend about it and see if he might want to check it out. That is if it is compatable with his Vetta amp.

I am interested too. I am planning on getting the Spider II soon so i would like the footbaord too. What range are you looking for.

email me at leew3803@aol.com if your intrested i know they run 260.00 new i was thinking 160.00 i have the chord that come with it too that including paypal payment email me what you need it to fit i believe they work with any line 6 that aint midi optioned

I am interested too. I am planning on getting the Spider II soon so i would like the footbaord too. What range are you looking for.

email me at leew3803@aol.com if your intrested i know they run 260.00 new i was thinking 160.00 i have the chord that come with it too that including paypal payment email me what you need it to fit i believe they work with any line 6 that aint midi optioned

make me and offer if your intrested