Guitarist Mag Uk

ToneMonkey

Alright guys,

Some of you may remember a while back when I said about my friends resonators and some work that I'm doing for him. Well, the review of his resonators (with loads of pics) is in this months Guitarist magazine. They're the Delta ones.

He came round last night well chuffed because the review is very good (all gutars getting 4 stars out of 5).

If any of you guys read it then could you post here and tell me what you think, I'm trying to get some feedback.

Cheers

Kaj :D

Bump  B)

I supposed I should have waited until the magazine was actually out before asking the question.

So then, anyone seen it yet?

Read it the other day, those things look gorgeous, especially the tricone. They sound awesome too. I'm no resonator coinnoseour, but those give me GAS :D

TBH, I prefer the single cone. Watch this space for a couple of projects that I'm helping him with. We've been planning something very special over a couple of beers. I can guaranty that no-one will have seen anything like it :D

Bump  B)

I supposed I should have waited until the magazine was actually out before asking the question.

Read it the other day, those things look gorgeous, especially the tricone. They sound awesome too. I'm no resonator coinnoseour, but those give me GAS :D

TBH, I prefer the single cone. Watch this space for a couple of projects that I'm helping him with. We've been planning something very special over a couple of beers. I can guaranty that no-one will have seen anything like it :D

The tricone got the geek in me going - the styling looks like one of the old transformers logos. :D

Bump  :D

TBH, I prefer the single cone. Watch this space for a couple of projects that I'm helping him with. We've been planning something very special over a couple of beers. I can guaranty that no-one will have seen anything like it B)

The tricone got the geek in me going - the styling looks like one of the old transformers logos. :D

:D Never thougt of that but i can see where you're comming from