Where To Find Good Kits

Hey everyone. This is my first post. I'm really interested in getting into building guitars. I have determined that it would be best to buy a kit and assemble that. I can find plenty of kits online, but they all come with pre-assembled electronic. i want one that just comes with all of the electronics but not assembled. I have no problem with wiring and I have a soldering iron. Does anyone know where I could find one of these and maybe even for a reaonable price?

warmoth has kits, well sota, you just gotta buy the body and neck and then electronics and all that and its a hell of a lot more :D

there is saga kits (just type saga kits on google), and stew mac has other kits but for some reaon no solid body kits. Customshopparts.com also would carry kits where you buy the neck and body together, already routed and painted and all but on their page they keep saying check back. Carvin also sells kits I believe, or at least individuals parts such as necks and bodies. Hope this helps.

-Jamie