Abm Bridges

i've started using them since schallers have become next to impossible to find. i don't know about a website but call allparts in houston where i get mine and i'll bet they'd be happy to fill you in. or try their website www.allparts.com

Strange thing is that they don't post a lot of their other available models. On their website, there is only a 6 string headless unit available. I emailed them and they do supply a 7 and 8 string model. I'm still waiting for a response from them on a couple of things but i'll fire out the question here for the knowledgable.

Do you have to use double ball end strings for their headless units or do they have a headpiece like the ones from Music Yo that enable you to use normal single ball end strings? I'm looking into getting the 7 string headless unit but i dont' know where i can find a 54 or 56 gauge double ball end string......

brian, i don't know about their headless unit but i'll check with my suppliers and see if i can find you a source for double ball end strings that size.

the abm headless units I use for basses need no additonal parts to use regular strings- just tighten the set screws against them where the "small ball end" is an voila. Make sure you dont overtighten the screw and cause the string to unravel, you just have to experiment a bit to find the right tension that is neither to tight not to loose.