Figured I would start in hopes of everyone joining in.

I've used ReRanch products and enjoyed the ease of application using the spray's, I also have noticed you still are selling Nitrocellulose Lacquer in 16 fluid oz. aerosol cans, will these products still be available from you in the future?

The reason I ask is the latest trend in state laws seems to targeting against petroleum based lacquer paint for distribution in the US.

I read through the "un-doable" section as well :D Got to love the use of a template for first timers, Personally I have switched over to freehand with a bit more control since I have sprayed from cans so very often on bursting.

The question that comes to mind though would be from the comments you may have heard or seen with your test subjects, did any of them experience a hard time fanning the edge between colors evenly?

I'm thinking if they did it may have been do to lack of experience but then again the aerosol nozzle tip makes all the difference in the world.

Also at what point would you personally recommend putting the can down and pickup up a fresh one with your product's?

I know better from experience with Krylon paints to give up once the can is about 2/3 empty, otherwise sputtering and lack of a good propellant pressure can and will ruin a good afternoon's work. But I would still be interested in your own opinion.

I noticed you have "an oil based grain filler suitable for fine wood refinishing work" what application would this be best suited for compared to the sanding sealers commonly found in hardware stores?

I guess the last question I would have for now is what do you see for the future of ReRanch when it comes to products, will you be introducing more wild un-traditional colors or try to stick with more of the basic's?