I Need Help With 2 Electronic Setups

guitarist_wo

i have a 2 humbucker setup, 1 volume, 1 tone, and a 5 way switch. I would like the 5 way to be wired in the following way, but i'm not sure how to get it:

Position 1: Bridge

Position 2: OFF

Position 3: Bridge and Neck

Position 4: OFF

Position 5: Neck

i am using a regular fender style 5 way switch that has 4 leads on each left and right sides of the. do i need to jumper something to get both pickups on in Position 3 of the 5-way switch?

------------

i also still need some help on another setup with the H/S/H pickup configuration. i can't seem to find any schematic that has H/S/H, 1 tone, 1 volume, and a 5 way switch. The 5 way switch is an ESP one, i think, or at least it came off of an ESP guitar. it is weird though, and I can't seem to find anything on the setup of the 5 way. I would like this to be exactly like a Fender setup, where:

Position 1: Bridge Humbucker

Position 2: Bridge Humbucker/Middle Single Coil

Position 3: Middle Single Coil

Position 4: Neck Humbucker/Middle Single Coil

Position 5: Neck Humbucker

this 5 way switch leads are set up in a line going in a half circle from ground and then number 1 to 7. i'm not sure which lead on that goes with what switch position. as long as i can get it hooked up like that above, i would be happy. none of the humbuckers are coil splittable on either one of these setups. just a hot and a ground wire off the pickups.

if you need a picture of the switches that i am using email me at guitarist_wo@hotmail.com and i can you send you them. any help would be cool. thanks. :D

i also still need some help on  another setup with the H/S/H pickup configuration. i can't seem to find any schematic that has H/S/H, 1 tone, 1 volume, and a 5 way switch. The 5 way switch is an ESP one, i think, or at least it came off of an ESP guitar. it is weird though, and I can't seem to find anything on the setup of the 5 way. I would like this to be exactly like a Fender setup, where:

Position 1: Bridge Humbucker

Position 2: Bridge Humbucker/Middle Single Coil

Position 3: Middle Single Coil

Position 4: Neck Humbucker/Middle Single Coil

Position 5: Neck Humbucker

this 5 way switch leads are set up in a line going in a half circle from ground and then number 1 to 7. i'm not sure which lead on that goes with what switch position. as long as i can get it hooked up like that above, i would be happy. none of the humbuckers are coil splittable on either one of these setups. just a hot and a ground wire off the pickups.

The second one sounds like a Megaswitch-type thing. Might not be, but sounds like it.

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Electronics,_p...28.html#details