Why Are You Here?

Dugz Ink

Why do you come to Project Guitar forum?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yup.

The sense of community is very important, otherwise it'd just be a dynamic encyclopedia of knowledge.

I like sharing ideas with like-minded people, and I like that I can ask a question and either have it answered or be given pointers to where I CAN find the answers. I can't imagine tackling this back in the days before the interweb. I'd have been even more lost than I am now.

Greg

Project Guitar has provided me with a unique place to share ideas and get encouragement. Where else could you start a theread on sustainers and have the thing go on for years, have 11,000 visits and almost 700 contributions? Nowhere else that's where. Almost universally the PG community has been supportive, helpfully critical, knowledgable and willing to share that knowledge and this can only be a good thing.

Plus, while I had a bit of insomnia a while back, it's fantistic to have something quiet to pass away the hours at night. Plus, you know it becomes a bit addictive!