Guitar Body And Neck For Sale

BMXGUY

Hi sorry for the huge pictures but i couldnt make them smaller. I am selling a beautiful guitar body and neck as seen in the pictures. The body and neck have never been used, the body looks great it has a nice arch to it, and the electronics are all wired with shielding and heatshrink, its a really clean soldering job.The switch is a 5 way multi pole giving you a bunch of options. I guess the pictures can tell the details better than i can, the neck matches the body, the frets are painted along with the headstock with the same pattern and paint as the body. I will also include the back plates with all the screws including the neck screws. If anyone is interested make me an offer and ill get back to you i also am interested in trading for a telecaster body or neck. I accept paypal, cheques or money order.

Thanks for looking

im00164310rb.jpgim0016469gr.jpgim0016507us.jpgim0016496yh.jpgim0016541qa.jpg

Cmon dude, i dont wanna be ruining your business and stuff but I would hate to see someone get killed like that. Last time I chcked the only place you could get stuff like that is http://www.customshopparts.com/ Correct? Well when they actually had stuff the price was at most 150 for the neck and body. I think it was 125 but at most 150. But they are backordered so i guess you are the only one that has them on sale though :D

Hi yah i did pay 150.00 for this but shipping cost 25.00 then i had 80.0 on customs, then 45.00 canadian for all the wire switches pots and shielding, plus the work was done so it works out but if someone wants to make me an offer go ahead, im not trying to screw anyone. Plus i would pay for shipping if i got that much.

Edited by BMXGUY