Roller Nut Fitting...?

ok im putting a guitar together with a non-locking trem, and was lookin to a roller nut for tuning stability. ive seen some of them that require you to remove a chunk of the fretboard and i dont think that im up for that right now. im working with a body that was totally stripped and trashed that i picked up for 50 bucks a few months back, and its cut for a gibson style nut. would the roller nut sold on universal jems(http://universaljems.com/cart/nutsroller.htm) fit without too much work? i cant quite tell from the picture and im not clear on the specs of that nut.

ok im putting a guitar together with a non-locking trem, and was lookin to a roller nut for tuning stability.  ive seen some of them that require you to remove a chunk of the fretboard and i dont think that im up for that right now.  im working with a body that was totally stripped and trashed that i picked up for 50 bucks a few months back, and its cut for a gibson style nut.  would the roller nut sold on universal jems(http://universaljems.com/cart/nutsroller.htm) fit without too much work?  i cant quite tell from the picture and im not clear on the specs of that nut.

I bought a roller nut too, but I haven't installed it yet and don't know if I'm going to. The idea behind it is pretty good, but I've read that they have a tendency to bind up too, which defeats the purpose. And there's no way I'm going to cut up my strat anyway.

So what I did was mix up a bunch of graphite (pencil lead) with a tiny drop of sewing machine oil, that way it clumps together. I put that into the nut slots, and the guitar stays in tune just great. I'll probably pick up some of that Nut Sauce, since it's probably less messy.

I have Graph Tech trem nuts in a couple guitars, that works pretty well, except that the tech who cut one for me did a lousy job and it binds on the G string...last time I go to a tech...