My Project

I have a 1984 Kramer. It was routed for 1 double coil and had a top mount Floyd. It had one volume knob too, I stripped the black paint off routed it for a second double pick up, and made it to where the Floyd would float. I also drilled 3 more holes for a tone knob a second volume and toggle. The paint job is in process but hasnt been sanded or anything, but I'm posting a picture to show what I have so far. I had beginning pics too but before I could upload them from my digital camera, my wife deleted them to take pics of our dog. GRRRRR! But anyway, I'll post finished pics when I get them. What do you guys think so far?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/bcjim/000_3185.jpg

Edited by bcjim

Alot of masking tape. Actually I couldn't find a template for it so I layed 3 strips of masking tape on my table and traced around one of those glow in the dark stars that you put up on your kids ceiling traced around it and cut out with razor that gave me my stars. If you want step by step details I would be glad to help. Thanks goes to Fan O' Zakk for his help in this project.

Edited by bcjim