Need Help Stripping Body

I recently purchased an Ibanez RG570 from a pawn shop (120$!), and I'm going to strip the paint and rub some tung oil on it. But I can't get the stupid paint off! I have some paint remover on that's supposed to work on polyurethane or epoxy finishes, but it's not doing a thing. It's been on for at least half and hour and now I am out of ideas (anything but sanding - last resort). Please help! :D

After much intensive labor finishing a body, I ended up having to strip it down because of some paint peel this weekend. The course of action I took was to first take a finger plane (you can get one at any hardware store for $10, mine is made by Stanley) and use it to peel the finish and paint off of the body. This takes about 5 min. It worked pretty well, and got me down to the primer and bare wood. Just plane the paint as if you were planing wood. Make sure the blade isn't too deep though or you may gouge the wood. After that I used Crown paint and varnish stripper and let it soak for 30 minutes. It should goo up and strip off easily with a plastic scraper. If the plastic scraper doesn't work so well, try scraping with a sharp razor blade. :D