Fs/ft Washburn Custom Shop 7 String+more(uk)

Asomodai

Hey guys, up for sale i have a Washburn custom shop 2001 sonic 7. With seymour duncan invaders bridge and neck, Washburn floyd, Grover tuners, mahagony body, 5 way switch and industrial silver paint job. Great condition hardly used £800. Comes with original alumnium hardcase

I also will accept some sort of trade for this guitar. I am looking for Valve amps, Bass guitars and maybe a electic guitar and pedals of some description I will consider anything of equal value of the instrument ((Its worth considerably more then £800)) You could also do it in parts. so you could offer me a valve amp and a guitar, or a bass and cash etc. Just give me an offer!

washburnbody.JPG

washburncustomall.JPG

Also i have a Laney Aor Pro tube all valve 50 watt guitar head, Great old skool metal tone, £280 I would consider a swap for Two bass cabs or Bass guitar/electric guitar, again i will consider all offers,

laney.JPG

Bearing in mind i do live in the UK, This is only avialble for people in the UK. If we were to trade then i would meet up halfway if you wish.. I will of course post it if its bought outright.