Mini-scale Telecaster

I just looked at mledbetter's post right before korge's post and if you stare long enough, Billy Squier and Michael Bolton appear to be swinging their arms in time to each other.

Creepy.

Lmao!!! your right... i used a metro nome and began to watch them... theyre just about rite... :D

BTW, ive been kinda busy with school.. home work... Computer games.. B) so i dont have any new pics, but after this weekend i may.... :D

Edited by korge

Holy crap, you're right. I must've gotten the two Billy Squier vids mixed in my head--The Stroke and the one where he's dry humping the carpet. Okay, so Michael Bolton and Napoleon Dynamite (dumbest movie ever) are moving their arms in time.

I liked it better when I thought it was Billy :D

*** are you talking about crafty? Napoleon Dynamite is a great movie! What's your idea of a great movie? Terminator? Beaches? Ha ha ha...

Cool project by the way. I think it is a great way to get your stuff together. You should even finish it like a real guitar. I would also suggest using Mandolin frets. I think you can get everything we've been talking about at stew-mac.com.